Friday, November 27, 2009

Beware : Spoilers ahead!

I am too bored that I finally decide to update this blog.For the past 1 month, I kept thinking what to put in and I personally agree that I don't want to put ass stuffs here which keep on reminding me how sad should I be.Random stuffs I might want to tell you perhaps one day.I am fucking alone here in the house when everyone is happily enjoying a long-weekend break.

So,it suddenly dawned on me that I should talk about movies.

So, popcorns and cokes : -

Make sure you read the title of the blog before moving on!

1. Final Destination 4(TGV KLCC) - This latest version is lacking a tad of suspense throughout the show,in fact even before the show.It is just creepy and yucky enough to scare off young kids.But there is minimum excitation when though you know who's dying next,but you are so wrong expecting how they die.And doubtless, it's getting worst after 3 productions of the same concept of story.We need to see more organs!Not the 5 please,make great movies.6/10.

2. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs(GSC 1U) - 3D version sucks!The effect is not strong enough or maybe I'm too stupid to believe that food will fall free onto my mouth.But,it's kind of relaxing to watch this,it has it's own funny moments.I especially like the newscaster girl.Love the food.6/10.

3. The Time Traveler's Wife(GSC Midvly) - This is perfectly the best romance of the year,so amazingly planned and presented.It goes very well with the book.But make sure your mind is time-travelling too to keep up with the plot which is kind of a mess in time.Too bad he died and that's the part when everyone cries.8/10.

4. 2012(TGV KLCC) - So well this is so-called ''damn nice'' by dumbasses.Come on la,don't overstate!Somemore before the premiere.Darn long is this movie,fuck I sat on the most front row,which watching is a pain in the ass,no,the neck.And I watched alone,not considering the whole bunch of annoying Standard 6 kids.Well though,the impact is quite strong.I consider it ridiculously amazing.I teared in some parts.Movie not to be miss.9/10.

5. New Moon(GSC 1U) - Hardcores are very much needed to explain why you freaking die for Twilight.But this 1 is not as bad as what expected.At least they introduce Jacob as the development of plot and make volves very much girl-screaming-hot!Funny but the director try to show them off unlimitedly.Sucks but not as bad as the first.There are some parts when I can really laugh my ass off.Damn stupid is the couple!Still,they are fucking lack in chemistry.This time I'm pretty sure it is all about Kirsten Stewart problem.Did I mention Taylor Lautner is so cute!Sucks.5/10.

Next must watch : Sherlock Holmes(december premiere)

No comments:

Post a Comment