Friday, December 18, 2009

Twinkle Twilight

Lots of people have been throwing rubbish nonsense to me and I think I really owe them a very good clarification. Here goes..

Warning: Insulting (Well, more so than usual)

So tell me,

Would you date a guy who was like 90 years older?

Would you date a guy who treats you like he hates your guts?

Would you date a guy who creeps into your bedroom to watch you SLEEP?

I think we all know where I'm going with this.

WOULD YOU DATE EDWARD CULLEN?

(chorus of teen girls and choir boys saying "O.M.E.G. YES!")

I'm talking about the Twinkle saga. Oh,I mean Twilight but Twinkle sounds more appropriate. You know, that story about the sparkly, fairy vampire dude and his idiot of a girlfriend who can apparently trip down stairs and fall out a window without her parents so much as batting an eye.

First, let's get things straight. WHY WAS I WATCHING THIS? Because people keep asking me to go watch New Moon - the second instalment of Twinkle- which in turn causes me to launch into the degradation of literature and depravation of young minds. But apparently having read two of the tweeny bopper books is not sufficient to insult the MOVIE(which happens to be based on the book but nevermind) which is like,so awesome.

So, I got the first of Twinkle off a friend cause you know I would never pay to watch a movie everyone described as crap.(High five KennC)

You might be wondering what's so great about this story, what happens in there that makes hoards of pre-pubescent girls swoon.

This is basically how their conversation goes.

"I'm a killer."

"I can live with that."

"I've killed before."

"It doesn't matter."

"I could kill you."

"I trust you."

"I WANT to kill you."

"KISS ME!"

Yeah the girl is that horny.

Ok, so she's sleeping right and to be quite honest, when she sleeps she looks no different than she does awake.It’s amazing really.Why paint some eyeballs on her and she could sleep in class.

Not to say she doesn’t have tears nor a perfect smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"I like watching you sleep." (creeper)

"How did you get in?"

"The window." (intruder)

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Oh a couple of months." (stalker)

"Well I've only been here for like a few weeks but oh well, let's make out."

So that ends my tirade of dissatisfaction on Twilight the twinkle. Hope you enjoy. And I know I've dedicated too many words to it but I haven't blogged in a while and I'm feeling catty so I decided we ought to get some laughs out of it =)

No offense.Have been watching too much Gossip Girl lately and fell for it so much.

P.S. Eclipse anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment