Saturday, October 31, 2009

Interesting..

Hey you..!I just had a wonderful week!Laughing and smiling deep inside myself,that's a huge load of fun!

Give me a minute.


......................


...............................


................................................


Ladies aware!!!I SAW WHO'S THE FREAK ''K'' STAYING IN THAT HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!What the hell,you must be surprised and shocked!I was near to faint.But wait..I need to really clarify.LOL.I am officially hired to be the private investigator by me=)
CLUE--*he really has freaking k's everywhere in his name!!

Okay fine,give you 1 more,he is handsome,that's the statement.

He's my suspect.Hooray!

I was walking to school last Thursday and I left the house tad late so I didn't really bother,stretching my legs for as far as possible in each step,gasping for air.I first saw 1 sporty K-BMW turning out of the junction when I started my journey,so I never cared.And the naive me believed the ''datuk'' was going out.When I was nearing his house,I saw something chaotic(bunch of like hot guys stuffing themselves in a car) in front.They left too.Which house else if not his,I thought.Until then,I didn't even feel like caring what the hell,I was going to be late,plus period pain=( Till I walked past,like everytime,I will take a look.I never knew he was there coming out from his garage!(I thought you left like ages ago)What the hell I'm just a little innocent girl walking a quiet path to school alone!!!!
Apparently,a police,a bodyguard and a private secretary were escorting him to the K-car.(Didn't I just saw you guys leaving when I first started walking??)Fine,he is rich,he has few BMW cars tatooed with K.You were not in the first.
I accidentally looked right exactly on his face!(He's wearing sunglasses though)*He stared at me for like few seconds*I'm so gonna be dead shit your asshole fans' so gonna kill me!!I have never even thought you're not even a malay-datuk!But I really laughed my ass off all the way to school.
LOL I should have just kick the groin of your bodyguards and do some freaking shits on you!

You guys can claim the answer from me 6 months later.Story ends.

Upnext..

I went ''clubbing'' in my neighbour house.LOL.For no reason,he organised a party,but at least there were few carved little pumpkins!Had BBQ beside the swimming pool,God blessed it's not a pool party!
Kind of like embarrasing these 3 young girls still in the midst of maturity aged 21,21,18 tackled by a huge bunch of annoying malat-los.They talked education when still freshed,with the presence of alcohol flowing in thier bloodstream,they could really go freaking near you.But we could really have free flow of grilled kebabs,chicken wings,steak and lamb,provided these guys just wanna feed you like hell.
Apparently,there were still a few young cute guys not married,perhaps attached,to flirt with.*Cheers Carlsberg,there is this one guy very young,been cooking with me for like an hour,both absorbing heat from the grill*

When the adult say 0ne-night-stand...........that's the creation of words.

And we came across a bunch of residents(children) dressed in Halloween's costume asking sweets and chocolates just like the Western.You guys were really lucky huh..Muacks!

For further expectations,see taggings in Facebook soon.Those guys are just random typical guys.I'm so have to read already.Albeit...I have a real 18th year of life=)

Goodnight people.And this week meals..exclusively..

Boiled broccoli and hashbrowns.

Seaweed chicken fishball soup.




Celery+carrots.Macaroni Cheese,Spice herbs and Mushroom Penne,Cheesy Nuggets,mixed vege.
Hehe.My private japanese noodles,a whole potato dumped inside,plus sausages plus egg.I'm crazy when I'm hungry.Grarh!

Domino's delivery.

--Time Traveler's Wife is really tear-jerking!Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs is magical--

No comments:

Post a Comment