Sunday, October 18, 2009

Storytelling by....Pictures!

BEWARE OF RANDOMNESS~~

You know I'm getting pretty lazy to update the blog..

1. My bio bacterial stuff.Apparently,garlic has the most anti-bacterial exhibits.My mum taught me to eat garlic for a reason.So,enjoy garlic people!Spot my 3,it's mint,which is the 1 clear disc you can see.

2. I took my man's crystals in Chemistry,muahaha!!Too late,it was the nicest while still in the petri dish.

3. I camwhored my condo for you readers,and somehow I'm loving it myself!

Don't know who brought the chair in to compete for space against human.




I'm guessing 7pm is the perfect time to be in the balcony.

I laughed my ass off when the security guards of the condo doing roundings sheepishly camwhored this himself too!




Here are the places of cafeteria,gym,management office,pool table,squash court and sundry shop.



4. My experiments..!!!!!



Long beans+chicken cubes,baked beans+egg,sausages,brown rice=)


Potato+chicken fillet,hash-brown,brown rice=)

See you if I have time.Be noted that these pictures are exclusively for blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment